|Project Name||Inz Residence EC
|Address||Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5|
|Site Area||16,386.1 sqm|
|Gross Floor Area||49,158.3 sqm|
|No of Blocks||9 Blocks|
|No of Storeys||15 – 16 Storeys|
|No of Units||497 Residential Units|
|No of Carpark Lots||497 Lots + 4 Accessible Lots|
|TOP||23 Aug 2019|
Inz Residence EC Choa Chu Kang EC
Inz Residence EC EC is a new EC that is in the highly sought after location as it is near to the upcoming Jurong Lake District where there are many shopping centres and entertainment outlet for the residents. Also, Inz Residence EC is near to the Woodlands area as well. Based on the site plan, there are many facilities available for the residents to use. Indulge in the facilities at the comfort of your own home in Choa Chu Kang.
Qingjian Choa Chu Kang EC Preview Date
As far as floor plan and preliminary info for this property is concerned, it will have around 490 units that are divided into different floor plans. The exact number of units is to be advised. These floor plans will include many types that range mainly from 3 to 4 bedrooms. That means people can buy a property according to their needs and a particular size. Also, the facing of these apartments will have two sides that include front facing and back facing. But if you will buy an apartment above 6th floor, then you will be able to get an unblocked view from your window without any issue. And you can get all these luxuries in your home with utmost simplicity just by booking an apartment in this property.
1. Park Connector Network at our doorstep – the development conveniently sits along an extensive PCN that leads to popular nature destinations such as Little Guilin, Dairy Farm Nature Park, Chinese Garden and Jurong Lake District.
2. Proximity to the up and coming Tengah HDB estate. Located at the fringe of Choa Chu Kang town, CCK EC will benefit from the growth and dynamism of a future visionary estate boasting of ‘Smart’ living (planning, environment, estate, living and solutions). It also will adopt a ‘forest town’ concept with hiking trails and at the same time pedestrian- and cyclist-centric.
1. Double-volume landscaped Sky Garden with pavilion and facilities at 2 tower blocks facing Avenue 5 accessible by all residents.
2. Dual drop off design – consists of a secured passenger pickup/drop off in front of the development entrance, and a centralized grand drop off porch.
3. Integration of Smart Home features linking access in common areas to units
1. 5-bedroom Maisonette units (total 30) with Living/Dining side by side configuration next to balcony.
2. Bedrooms provided with balcony for 4-Bedroom Premium and 3-Bedroom Cospace type units
3. Double Volume Space for all units at top floor (at Living)
4. Co-Space configuration for 3 Bedroom types.
1. Average distance between front-facing elevations of blocks: 33 meters.
2. Generous distance of 43 meters between Blocks 62/64 and Blocks 68/70.
1. 12 of 36 stacks (33.3%) with outward-facing views to Brickland Road (Blocks 74-78) and to Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 (Blocks 60-64).
2. 12 of 36 stacks (33.3%) with inward-facing views of 50m lap pool and landscape facilities (Blocks 68-78).
3. 12 of 36 stacks (33.3%) with inward-facing views of 30m family pool, landscape facilities, and clubhouse/drop off (Blocks 60-72).
4. 4 stacks (Blocks 68 & 70) with views of 9th Storey Sky Garden at Blocks 62 and 64.
1. A total of 40% of the site provided with greenery (approximately 6,700 sqm), inclusive of covered communal areas.
2. Sky terrace at Blocks 62 and 64 – 250 sqm of green space with pavilions and tree planting.
Chua Chu Kang Ave 5 7
iNz Residence Fact sheet
1. Bicycle lots: 64 lots.
2. Secured side gate access directly to Park Connector Network on Brickland Road from E-deck and Basement floors.